The Website uses and discloses your Personal Information only as follows:
- To fulfill / complete your requests for products and services offered, or subscribed or availed by you on the Website.
- To deliver to you any notices, alerts, advice, notifications and communications relevant to your use of the Services.
- To analyze Website usage and improve the services offered.
- For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity.
- To Third Party Service Providers that provide services to the Company and are bound by these same privacy restrictions.
- To improve features, tailor the Website to your interests, and to get in touch with you whenever necessary
For any of these purposes, we may use group companies / affiliates, third party vendors, agents, contractors, consultants or service providers (individually a ‘Third Party Service Provider’ and collectively, the “Third Party Service Providers”) We may also use them to help us in providing the features of the Website, such as sending email messages on our behalf, collecting subscription fees for such services, and notifying or contacting you regarding any problem with such Services or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality. Such Third Party Service Providers are bound by privacy restrictions which are similar to the restrictions mentioned in this Policy.